- The Common Ground Registration Point is located at 63 Gansevoort St, New York, NY 10014 (registration ends at 11:30pm)
- General Admission to exclusive Meatpacking District venues - TBA
- 5-hour open bar from 9pm - 2am (times vary per location)
- Live DJ performance spinning open format
- Complimentary Midnight champagne/prosecco toast
Why go to one New Year’s Eve party when you can join in the celebration at a collection of the most exclusive nightclubs, lounges and restaurants that New York City’s poshest neighborhood has to offer? With the 12th Annual Meatpacking Official NYE Party Pass, your NYE “tour de intox” through some of this New Year’s Eve’s most exclusive events is a guaranteed hit.
Putting an extensive selection of the city’s most exclusive celebrations conveniently on one cutting-edge itinerary, the 12th Annual Meatpacking Official NYE Party Pass is a NYE dream come true for the indecisive nightlife enthusiast or those looking to take the biggest bite out of the Big Apple this New Year’s Eve.
The Chester | 18 9th Ave, NYC | 7:00PM to 4:00AM | 5 Hour Premium Open Bar 9:00PM to 2:00AM
Common Ground | 63 Gansevoort Street, NYC | 9:00PM to 4:00AM | 5 Hour Premium Open Bar 9:00PM to 2:00AM
*More venues to be announced!
REGISTRATION POINTS: A Meatpacking Party Pass wristband is required for entry into the participating venues listed above. Purchase a Registration ticket to Sons and Daughters as your starting point, receive your Meatpacking Pass wristband and you're on your way to an unforgettable night!
*Entrance is subject to capacity at each venue.
Music & Crowd
Varies by Location
New Year's Eve Festive - Evening | Cocktail Attire